Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

8:01 PM

Day Two

Posted by (^_^) ♥

Today was definitely better.

Aside from fighting off the headache from hell midday and trying to survive the inconsiderateness and incompetence radiating from the office across the hall, I managed to stay focused.

And despite the exhaustion I was feeling I headed to the gym. So mid-workout I was wiped out and then I realized that crazy me had been going at it full throttle the way I had been when I was going 4-5 times a week! Reality check: I'm not quite back there...yet.

After an hour and a half workout, feeling good, I did my groceries and have settled in at home for a nice quiet night. Tomorrow: class 9-5.


mood: chill
feeling: energized
watching: The Skulls
level of commitment: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment