Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

6:38 PM

Day One

Posted by (^_^) ♥

Well, for the first day of my new venture I didn't really commit.

I failed to make a proper lunch the night before but still managed to grab something healthy-ish (homemade ham hock soup with crackers) but I never made it to the gym. today was one of the first really cold days of Fall and I admit I punked out. I was cold and had had a really long day at work so I just didn't go.

Weak excuse I know, but tomorrow will be different. As soon as I finish my apple and wrap up this blog I'm going to make my lunch for tomorrow so I'm not tempted to go to the café in my building for lunch.

And because I know that the gym is rarely ever busy on Friday nights the gym will definitely be a go tomorrow. It may not seem too much like it right now but I am totally committed to making this work this time. I'm tired of being a fat girl.

mood: bummed
feeling: tired
listening to: TMZ
snacking on: green apple
level of commitment: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment