Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

8:51 AM

Day Eight

Posted by (^_^) ♥

October 8, 2009

I'm feeling a lot better this morning and I'm not sure why, it's not like I've taken anything for my cold...very suspect.

Onward.

Yesterday I joined the Bloggerhood of the Traveling Not So Fat Pants which is the brain child of the Ex Hot Girl and follows somewhat on the premise of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies but in this case we'll be passing on a pair of jeans once we shrink out of them. I think this is fabulous, it turns the faceless blogsphere into a circle of real women supporting each other through the same weight loss journey.

The only downside I can see to this venture is that you need to post pictures of you in the pants when you get them and before you send them on their way. To this end I will have to come to terms with having my photo taken, ugh! Maybe I'll begin by posting a before photo (eight days in already but whatever) and post others when I hit little milestones like the first ten pounds or something.

Definitely going to think about it.

mood: happy
feeling: focused
listening to: Nirvana (radio)
level of commitment: 9

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so happy you've joined! And don't worry about the picture being taken... we're all doing it, and it's a reminder that we're all beautiful people just as we are on our journeys. YAY!

~J

Post a Comment