Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

3:14 PM

Day Fifteen

Posted by (^_^) ♥

October 15, 2009

Ok so this week has been a little hodge podge at best but I'm getting through it. And I know that I said I would post some picture to accurately be able to track my progress but this is hard to motivate myself to do. BUT, seeing the Ex Hot Girl's before and after pictures have made me realize that it's a great way to mark how much has changed.....so I'm going to do it. Tonight even!

But it will be after a spree at Wal-mart for Halloween decorations, cutting the grass and decorating my house for a community contest. But I swear I will do it tonight, begrudgingly though.



mood: good
feeling: eager....for halloween!!
listening to: the radio
level of commitment: 7 :( [rough day]

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww, yay! It definitely feels crappy at the beginning, but once you hit a goal, or a mini goal, it feels wonderful. <3

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

Post a Comment