Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

12:42 PM

Day Fourteen

Posted by (^_^) ♥

October 14, 2009

Well, so far today has been pretty interesting. I could barely drag my butt out of bed this morning because class ran late last night. I had to run around like a crazy person this morning making lunch, finding keys, taking out the garbage and scraping the FROST of the car windows!

Get to work and there's an email from a lady I know about posting on her blog...no idea what she's talking about because I didn't even know she had a blog to begin with. I scroll further into the email chain and someone else has been using my email address to post comments on people's blogs. And oddly enough this person happened across the blog of someone I know - which is a little creepy.

Anyway, I've emailed back and forth with this person and come to the conclusion they are crazy and that I have to be more careful when using the computers on campus.

So all that to say: my day hasn't exactly taken off as I would have hoped. But things are looking up, I've gotten a couple things for work cleared away and I'm heading to the gym tonight to hopefully sweat away the stresses of today.

mood: good
feeling: frazzled
listening to: Take a Picture by Filter
snacking on: a green apple...yummers!
level of commitment: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment