Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

8:51 PM

Day Sixteen

Posted by (^_^) ♥

October 16, 2009


So here's to the end of a short long week, and as promised here are my (yucky) before pictures. Man, my posture is terrible too, good grief!


Pudgy and lumpy at 189 lbs but hopefully i will be able to drop them and find that think girl inside that I'm usually trying to shut up with food! LOL!


This isn't quite the biggest I have ever been, at my absolute heaviest I was 206 lbs. But with Weight Watchers and my lovely gym membership I was able to get down to 186 and thankfully have only put three of those pounds back on. Go me!

Anyway this week has been a little hectic for me and I haven't quite found a good balance between work, school and getting to the gym but I have found a couple resources that help me to get in a decent work out at home.


The first is Women's Health magazine online it's got some great articles, printable workouts and videos.


The second, and definitely the best, is Goodlife Fitness at Home. Goodlife is one of the gyms here in Canada and their membership can be a little pricey but their website is entirely free to use. Again it's more videos, there's yoga, aerobics, dancing, fitness at work (stuff to do at your desk) so much more. Everyone should definitely check out this site, especially because it's free!! lol.


I've got a terrible headache so I'm going to settle in and watch ''The Good Witch's Garden'' which is coming on shortly. But I will be back tomorrow morning with the results of my weigh-in, the outcome of which should be interesting since it's THAT week (I can't wait for it to be over, talk about crampy diem!) lol I crack me up.


Ok g'night web goers.


mood: mellow
feeling: worn out
listening to: the sounds of neighbours coming and going
level of commitment: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment