Fred's feud

a little blog chronicling the journey...

12:32 PM

Day Twenty-One

Posted by (^_^) ♥

October 21, 2009

For whatever reason I feel like garbage today. It's like I'm sending my body through a detox and in the spirit of reciprocity it's determined to make me sick. :( I kind of just want to crawl into bed, pull the covers up over my head and come out on the second Tuesday after never.

On a better note I came across a great post on the Eating Journey about Fat Talk that I'm re-posting here because I agree that everyone should read/see this.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is my LOVE talk.

FAT TALK is an epidemic which is robbing our children, our parents, our society of confidence, positive body image, and healthy lifestyles. FAT TALK is increasing obesity, eating disorders, and an unhealthy focus on outward appearance. FAT TALK is stopping potential, growth, expansion and development of our youth.

This video made me cry….I want EVERYONE TO SEE IT!




Support FAT TALK FREE WEEK! How?

* Support Delta Delta Delta by signing this petition
* Go to Operation Beautiful–get your positive energies up and post a note
* Write a list of 10 things you love about yourself
* Counteract your friends, neighbours, family from any FAT TALK they say
* Spread this around!

It’s up to each of us to ensure that we are ending FAT TALK!

So tell me, what’s your LOVE talk?

------------------------------------------------------------

Love this!

mood: so-so
feeling: inspired
listening to: Default
level of commitment: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment